because of my digestive system and so are you.
I was morbidly obese and had to make changes. After years of trying diets I finally decided to put an end to this.
My first step was to find out what the human digestive system was designed to eat. This is what I learned;
1. The human digestive system does not metabolize cellulose material making us not quite adapted to eat plants.
2. Carbohydrates are not essential for human life.
3. Meat/animal products on the other hand contain all of the essential nutrients we need.
4. Not all scientists are honest. There is a lot of bad science papers around.
5. Big food and Pharma is behind our modern diet.
I lost about 35kg of fat then stagnated, because I still ate carbs despite cutting out soft drinks, beer and bread products.
I finally got a grip on my carb addiction after reading The Lore of Nutrition by Prof. Tim Noakes
I started a ketogenic lifestyle and it changed me profoundly. I am not a believer of the keto lifestyle. I just follow good science and know this is the right choice.
Consider a ketogenic or carnivore diet. You will thank me for the rest of your life.
Courtesy of Essential Keto